In an Initial Coins Offering campaign of a specific projects, a percentage of the coins will be sold in the early stage of project to the all backers in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies or fiat currency, but usually for Bitcoin, ETH, LTC, USD, EUR, etc. In this section will be list the most representative ICOs of the last months.
– Envion – Beyond the Limits. When I read about Envion for the first time, I thought it was a joke about miners’ electricity, and that’s a good joke. But reading more I began to realize that Envion can become a successful business based on cryptocurrency mining.
– Trade.io – Currently building the first ever blockchain-based trading platform, as well as our exchange through which other ICOs can launch. Trade.io aim to be the biggest trading liquidity pool comprised of Trade Token holders for the benefit of Trade Token holders. AIM to democratize the financial markets.
– Signals Network – Backed by large amounts of historical data and computational power, machines can take precise and complex decisions assimilating many variables.
– Abelon – Platform for trading on cryptocurrency exchanges. One account trade wherever you want. Abelon Trade- platform for crypto trading. Abelon is a universal platform which makes trading on several exchanges with one account a practical possibility. Transactions can be made from any Android of iOS device as well as desktops and laptops. This unique project allows users to maximize profits by opening a deal on ‘Exchange A’ and closing on ‘Exchange B’.
– Gladius – Decrease Load Times. Fight DDoS Attacks. Gladius is the decentralized solution to protect against DDoS attacks by allowing you to connect to protection pools near you to provide better protection and accelerate your content. With an easy to use interface as well as powerful insight tools, Gladius enables anyone to protect and accelerate their website.